There is a lot to get excited about on this St. Paddys Week!
- On Sunday 13th March,The Club will be hosting ‘St. Patricks Week’, kicking off at the Edinburgh Gardens on Sunday 13th. We will be there with lots of giveaways, so pop around for an aul chat!
- On Tuesday 15th March at 6 30 pm we’ll be kicking off with ‘Jameson Caskmates Games night’ with a hurray of games hosted by Jameson, who knows there might be even a sample whiskey to taste!!
- On Wednesday 16th March from 6.30pm, we have our ‘Guinness Master Classes‘ which will show you the art of pouring the finest Guinness. At the end you’ll receive a certicate from the ‘Master Bar Man’, Ronan. He might even let you drink it! (after, keeping RSA in mind that is…)
- On the BIG day itself, Thursday 17th March from 12pm in the ‘Cu Chulainn’ bar there will be Live Traditional Music.
- There will also be Live Music in both the ‘Tara Bar’ and the ‘Brian Boru’ Function Room.
- We’re rolling out a very IRISH menu for the big day which will be served in the Shamrock Restaurant all day.
Come along and celebrate in Melbournes Irish Club! 316 -320 Queen St Melbourne.
Best dressed prizes and lots of giveaways through out the day!
Paddys Day Music Lineup at the Celtic Club
Tara Bar Music Line Ups
10.30 am –1.30 pm Liam Davis
2.00 pm – 4.30 pm Little Plough
5.00 pm – 7.30 pm Taisce
8.00 pm – 11.30pm The Mad Mac’s
Brian Boru Room Music Line Up
12 noon – 2.30pm Stephen Kennedy
2.30 pm –5.30 pm Knot O’ the Gate
6.00 pm – 9.00 pm Rhythm Kitchen
9.00 pm – Close Drantán